Ver 1.18: shared dashboards editing, new features of Merge Module components, MCF reports for Google Analytics
May 12, 2021
Hi there! This week we’re bringing you an option of saving the edits made to a shared dashboard, a list of new features added to a few of the Merge Module components and a new report supported by our Google Analytics module.
Find more info down below.
- UI. Dashboards. The users that you shared the dashboards with can now edit those shared dashboards and save the changes.
Note: the feature requires access to the corresponding policy.
- Merge Module. Copy Columns component. You can now copy any type of data within your data flow even easier: the Copy Entities component was improved with the ability of copying other data types, too, and renamed to Copy Columns.
- Merge Module. Currency Converter component.
- The component will always have a currency rate to calculate with, even during long holidays: it can now use the provider’s latest available rate.
- As the conversion formulas can become harder to read (when a cross rate is involved, etc), we’ve made it possible to switch between the formula types. Eg: USD to EUR conversion of “spend” can be either spend*1.2 or spend/0.83.
- Merge Module. Output component. To save time on setting up the Merge Module, the component was improved with the ability of automated processing of different inputs’ empty and extra columns.
- Modules. Google Analytics now supports the MCF (Multi-Channel Funnel) reports.